You're just living your life, wishing for more, but not really sure if there is more or how to get it.
While many souls live out their entire lives on autopilot (which is truly sad), the way to have truly rewarding and successful lives & relationships is to be aware. To be adaptable when it comes to managing the events in our lives. So, how do you do that?
- Stop and smell the roses (literally!). Take time to notice all the little things around. Take the time to look around like the way you used to do when you were six.
- Think about your short and long-term goals and manifestations. Do you have any? If so – have you forgotten about them? Re-write that list and start working on accomplishing your next short-term goal or manifestation.
- Remember your relationship and connections. When was the last time you did something new with the souls you love? When was the last time you even wanted to? Start thinking about how you can add effort into your relationships and connections and stop just “being in them”.
- Finally, I’ve learned through my coaching experience that if you are on autopilot there’s a reason why. It’s usually because your life is out of synchronization or harmony. It’s could be too stressful, too complicated, too boring, or you have surrendered your life to the “routine”. We encourage you to take one day this week and really think about your life. Your relationships.
- How can you shake things up? Make them more interesting? How can you get back into synchronization and fall back in love with your life again?